Saturday, August 29, 2009

Summer of 2009

Hi, it is nearing the end of summer and I have been very busy. I have gone to day camp, the zoo with Leroy, the park, watched lots of baseball with Mommy while Leroy coached, stayed with my Nana and Papa, went swimming, played with my Cousin Abigail and Aunt Carrie, had a visit from my Patti Patti (Grandma) from California. Where has the time gone...it is almost time for school to start. My Aunt Carrie, Abby, Nana, and I went to the summer night library program and got to write a story and do some drawings for a book that is being published. It was a lot of fun. I will be in first grade this school year.




When I am at my Nana and Papa's I get to do a lot of paper crafting, painting on wood cut outs, and baking. It is so much fun. Here is a picture of me baking Dipped Gingersnaps that my Nana enteres in her company's baking contest and won First Place. The recipe is from her good friend Sue - so I guess that makes them both winners! You can find the recipe on my Nana's blog (http://stampinwizard.blogspot.com/)


Another thing I got to do is help my Papa build a deck and put in French doors. We did such a nice job. Papa always says I am a big helper. Here are pictures of me hammering, putting in bolts, and staining the deck. I love it that Papa let's me work right beside him.






















No comments:

Post a Comment